It’s a rare thing to go on Facebook and Instagram and not see a post of someone lounging on a giant inflatable flamingo. What did we ever do before this oversized pool toys came along? These days, a visit to the pool—even if you are at a resort—is not complete without pool toys. It’s not only giant flamingos that are proving to be popular, blow up peacocks and pizzas have also been spotted poolside. We decided since the warm weather has already upon us—particularly if you live in Queensland or up the Top End—we’d check out the cool range of must-have pool toys for this summer.
- Inflatable beach balls. For summer 2017/2018, our durable beach balls have gone 3D. Made from PVC, the long lasting balls in a choice of fun designs are ideal for entertainment at the beach or poolside. Choose between 3D Crabby, watermelon or flamingo, and if you can’t decide, why not get all three?
- Ride on inflatable birds. Watch your next pool party take on a life of its own when you have your very own inflatable flock of pool toys. The giant flamingo was a best seller last year, and this year we also have a friend for the flamingo—a peacock complete with a fanned tail.
- Fruit pool rings. Ideal for those ages 6+ pineapple and watermelon pool rings are the perfect way to relax. Combine them with matching floating fruit salad drink holders to make sure you’ve got your favourite beverage within reach.
- Flamingo drink holder. Even though you’re swimming in water, with the hot weather it’s important to keep well hydrated. The flamingo drink holder will ensure your kids will have their water bottles handy.
- Crabby floaties. For the little ones who like their independence in the pool but aren’t quite confident swimmers, crabby floaties will boost their courage. There are also flamingo floaties available. Match them with pool rings and inflatable 3D beach balls for the perfect Christmas present. Remember, these do not constitute a life-saving device and should only be used under adult supervision.
- Rockin’ Inflatable Lounge. Imagine stretching out with your favourite bevvy in reach as your feet trail in the water. Sounds like the life? It could be yours. This rockin’ pool lounger even has a cup holder. What more could you want—with the exception of a swim-up bar?
- Swim Spotz Terminator Blaster. No water fight is complete without the the mega of all water canons. Easy fill-up from the pool, and perfect for firing upon those who are sunbaking. It shoots up to 10 metres.